FAQ - Refunds & Exchanges

Cap & Gown Refund Policy

How can I get a refund if I decide not to participate in graduation ceremony?

Students who ordered a cap and gown, met graduation requirements but did not attend their ceremony will not receive a refund. However, they are entitled to their cap, tassel and medallion.

What if I need to cancel because of an excruciating or unavoidable circumstance?

You will receive your cap, tassel and medallion.

What graduation items are not eligible for a refund?

Graduation announcements, printed material, personalized items and senior accessory item orders (i.e. Name cards, diploma plaques, shirts, clothing, etc.) are NOT eligible for a refund.

Late Fees and Handling Fees are NOT refundable.

***SALES ARE FINAL FOR THE FOLLOWING*** All custom, personalized, or year dated orders are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.


Undelivered merchandise ordered online, through our office, or at school will be held in our office for a maximum period of 14 days past graduation and MUST be picked up in our Delray Beach office during that time frame. Unclaimed merchandise will not be eligible for a refund. Herff Jones assumes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incomplete or incorrect shipping address provided by the customer. Any additional shipping charges for such orders will be the responsibility of the customer and will be charged to the credit card used on the order. If an order is refused, shipping and handling charges are not refundable.

Please mail all requests to:
Herff Jones
1405 N Congress Avenue # 9
Delray Beach, FL 33445

Class Ring Cancelation & Refund Policy:
Changes or Cancelations on an original order must be requested within 72 hours of your order date. Changes after this time require a $100.00 plus tax remake fee. Cancelations after 72 hours will result in loss of deposit.